Thursday, September 15, 2005

Erin and the Elephants




Bangkok has a ton of stuff to see, and unfortunately I didn't get through everything I wanted to before heading south. I checked out the Vimenmek Teak Mansion which was where the King lived and is the largest teak mansion in the world - a very classy joint. I also checked out the Duiset Zoo as it is also fun to do non-touristy stuff as well. They have everything: hippos, giraffes, lions, tigers, bears, monkeys, kangaroos, zebras, and of course elephants. Another cool thing I did was hangout in Lumphini Park which is a goregous green space in the heart of the financial district of downtown. The best part about it was that at 6 PM sharp, aerobics began for 300 people at the park entrance to top 40 music - odd. Tracy and I also had a two hour Thai massage and a pretty classy spa for only $10 which was heavenly - they like to crack every part of your body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home